St. Theresa's College, Quezon City High School Department
The High School Department of St. Theresa’s College, Quezon City has consistently committed itself to provide high standard of Instruction through the years. It aims to develop not only academic excellence but also character formation that is directed to help transform the country and participate in the transformation of the world-community. It continues to commit itself to form transformative leaders who shall work for justice and peace with a preferential option for the poor and contribute to nation building. To achieve this, the school continuously reviews, innovates and modifies its curricular, co- curricular offerings and programs. It regularly evaluates how these are implemented and realized through instruction inorder to address the needs and interests of the students, deal with the needs of the times, adapt to globalization, and advocate and promote care of the environment.
The quality of instruction S.T.C.,Q.C. provides and ensures in-depth understanding, learning and mastery of concepts and principles, guarantees the development of life skills and functional literacy, encourages the cultivation of values and formation of character and leadership qualities, and deepens spirituality while assuring entry to reputable colleges and universities.
The Thrust of St. Theresa’s College, Quezon City is: Education for Leadership and Service, Transforming women and men, culture and society. It is distinctly missionary in character.
The Theresian Education focuses on:
- Virtue, Science, and the Art
- Academic proficiency and on-going formation in life
- Mission stressing transformative leadership and the empowerment ofwo/men
- Service by having a preferential option for the poor and working for justice
- Cultivation of Contemplative involvement; i.e., reflection-action-prayer
- Following Jesus with Mary, radiating His light and passing on a blessing, singing theMagnificat
In view of the above declaration, the Theresian who completes her basic education in St. Theresa’s College, Quezon Cityis MARKED by the following qualities:
- She is a woman of faith and a seeker of truth with a strong sense of mission.
- She is critically aware of the environment and of current events.
- Her heart is open to the poor
- She is sensitive to the needs of persons and of community.
- She responds creatively to the cry for Justice and Fullness of Life.
- She is self-directed, compassionate and life-giving in her relationships
- She adopts simplicity as her lifestyle
- She advocates Peace as a Way of Life
St. Theresa’s College, Q.C. is now accepting I.T./ Computer Support Specialists and teacher applicants for the Grade School Department and High School Department in ALL SUBJECT AREAS. Please send your application letter and resume to:
Miss Marianne L. Leckcharoen
Grade School Principal
Mrs. Maria Teresa C. Bayle
High School Principal
Visit our website for more information at www.stcqc.edu.ph or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org