Grade School (Grades 1 – 5)
STEP 1: SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS
Year of birth for Gr. 1 applicants – 2011
Submit the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office:
1. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (2 copies) Please bring original copies for verification
2. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
3. Photocopy of Parents’ Marriage Certificate
4. Photocopy of Kinder School Certificate or Report Card (For Grade 1 applicants)
5. Photocopy of Report Cards of Two Previous Levels (For Grades 2-5 applicants)
6. Certified True Copy of Current Report Card (For Grades 2-5 applicants)
7. Accomplished Student Information Sheet - Download Here
8. Accomplished Recommendation Form - Download Here
9. 2 pcs. 1x1 colored ID pictures
10. Alien’s Certificate of Registry (ACR) - For foreign applicants only
Note: A Checklist (Green Card) will be issued upon submission of all the necessary requirements.
STEP 2: TESTING
1. Present the Checklist (Green Card) to the Treasurer’s Office and pay the Testing Fee of P 500.
2. Bring your daughter to the GS Guidance Office on the scheduled testing date.
3. Expect an e-mail regarding the result of the test. You may also call the GS Guidance Office at 740-1802 on the specified date for follow-up.
STEP 3: RESERVATION FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
1. Get the Acceptance Form (Blue Card) from Registrar’s Office on the specified date and time indicated in the e-mail.
2. Pay the non-refundable Reservation Fee of P 5,000 to the Treasurer’s Office.
STEP 4: PARENTS’ ORIENTATION
Attend the Parents’ Orientation on the specified date set by the school.
STEP 5: ENROLMENT
1. Submit your daughter’s current original report card (duly signed by the principal from her previous school) to the Registrar’s Office and get the documents necessary for enrolment.
2. Proceed with the enrolment as scheduled.