Junior High School
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (Grades 7-10)
STEP 1: SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS
Submit the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office:
1. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (2 copies) Please bring original copies for verification
2. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
3. Photocopy of Parents’ Marriage Certificate
4. Photocopy of Report Cards of Previous Levels Beginning Grade 4 (For Grades 7-8 applicants) Photocopy of Report Cards of Previous Levels Beginning Grade 6 (For Grades 9-10 applicants )
5. Certified True Copy of Current Report Card
6. Accomplished Student Information Sheet - Download Here
7. Accomplished Recommendation Form - Download Here
8. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the child’s current school
9. 2 pcs. 1x1 colored ID pictures 10. Alien’s Certificate of Registry (ACR) - For foreign applicants only
Note: A Checklist will be issued upon submission of all the necessary requirements.
STEP 2: TESTING
1. Present the Checklist (Blue Card) to the Treasurer’s Office and pay the Testing Fee of P 500.
2. Bring your daughter to the HS Guidance Center on the scheduled testing date.
3. Expect a call regarding the result of the test. You may also call the HS Guidance Center at 740-1821 on the specified date for follow-up.
STEP 3: RESERVATION FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
1. Get the Acceptance Form (Pink Card) from the HS Guidance Center a week after the testing date. The release of the said form will be from 1:00-3:00 PM only.
2. Pay the non-refundable Reservation Fee of P 6,000.00 to the Treasurer’s Office.
STEP 4: PARENTS’ ORIENTATION
Attend the Parents’ Orientation on the specified date set by the school.
STEP 5: ENROLMENT
1. Submit your daughter’s current original report card (duly signed by the principal from her previous school) to the HS Guidance Center and get the documents necessary for enrolment.
2. Proceed with the enrolment as scheduled.
***All classrooms are fully air conditioned, equipped with multimedia equipment, online learning platform and WiFi connected.