Application Procedures and Requirements
STEP 1: SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS TO THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
1. Birth Certificate (2 photocopies)
2. Baptismal Certificate (1 photocopy)
3. Parents’ Marriage Certificate (1 photocopy)
4. Accomplished Student Information Sheet (Download form from STCQC website)
5. Accomplished Recommendation Form (Download form from STCQC website)
6. 1 x 1 colored ID pictures (2 pcs.)
7. Alien’s Certificate of Registration (1 photocopy) – For foreign applicants only
8. Passport Data Page (1 photocopy) – For foreign applicants only
All requirements in Pre-Kindergarten including the following:
1. Nursery School Certificate/ Report Card/ ECCD Checklist
2. Accomplished Recommendation Form (Download from STCQC website)
Note: Please bring the original copies of the birth certificate, baptismal certificate, and Parents’ Marriage Certificate for verification purposes.
STEP 2: TESTING
1. Pay the Testing Fee of Php500 to the Treasurer’s Office.
2. Bring your daughter to the GS Guidance Office on the scheduled testing date.
3. Expect an e-mail regarding the result of the test.
STEP 3: RESERVATION FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
Get the Acceptance Form from the GS Guidance Office on the specified date and time indicated in the e-mail.
Pay the non-refundable reservation fee of Php 5,000 to the Treasurer’s Office.
STEP 4: PARENTS’ ORIENTATION
Attend the Parents’ Orientation on the specified date set by the school.
STEP 5: ENROLLMENT
1. Submit your daughter’s original final report card (duly signed by the Principal from her previous school) to the Registrar Office and get the necessary documents for enrollment. (For Kindergarten applicants only)
2. Enroll your daughter as scheduled.
***All classrooms are fully air conditioned, equipped with multimedia equipment, online learning platform and WiFi connected.