Be part of our growing family of highly qualified Theresian educators and school personnel for SY 2018-2019!
We are constantly looking for qualified and effective teachers and school personnel to join our team in the
Grade School and High School Departments.
We are currently accepting applicants for the following positions:
1. Christian Living Teacher - GS
English, Filipino, Chemistry/Physics, Social Science, Religion / Theology Teachers – JHS
Philosophy, Journalism, Emerging Technology, World Religions, Entrepreneurship, Quantitative and Qualitative Research - SHS
• Board passer or whose application for licensure is currently being processed
• With a Graduate Degree or units in M.A., M.S., Phd
• With a teaching experience of at least three years in the secondary or tertiary level
• Proficient in oral and written communication both in English and Filipino
• Proficient in the use of media and information technology
• Knowledgeable in research and technical writing
• Team player, innovative, creative, collaborative, and knowledgeable about the 21st century learning environment
Note: Practitioners are welcome to apply.
2. Sewing Production Head
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Economics Major in Garments
- Knowledgeable in sewing, drafting patters and layouting fabrics
Send your duly signed application letter addressed to
THE ADMINISTRATION OF ST. THERESA’S COLLEGE, Q.C.
and your comprehensive resume to: